Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Image result for Christmas

Merry Christmas to  all of you my precious readers and friends.


I know its been a while since I last got in touch.  I was going through some transitioning period with my health and I have to admit it was an up and down moments for me.  In the end I made it through and here we are.  I am blessed to be here today and believe that we have all made it through all that we had to go through this year till now for a purpose.  A sure indication that it is not over for us yet.  In fact, we are just beginning to ride the storms to success, no matter what happens on our way up.

I can't thank you all enough for being there for me. Visiting the page, reading and keeping me inspired to do more.  I have said it before and would repeat it again you all are my heroes and heroines.  In that I know you are all braving the storm as they come and pushing forward with everything that is necessary for you to do to make an impact wherever you are and I am privileged to be a part of this awesome life unfolding for you.  No matter how small your contribution to humanity may seem.  I want you to know that you brightening the corner where you are is lifting another up.

Destiny as you see it, is actually connected.  Am saying we are connected to each other one way or the other.  And at the point where you need to move on to another stage in your life, there is always the possibility that you moving or not moving ahead is and would affect someone else's move.  It's just that we don't know exactly who we are affecting.  Sometimes we do know because the people we affect are in close proximity to us.  Having said that, often we don't know and only time will tell the people we influenced with our lives or failed to because we were afraid or lost touch of what we really believe in and so couldn't do what we were suppose to do at a certain point in time.

It's Christmas!  However, Christmas celebration is just that day.  So don't lose your mojo while you are in the holiday mood.  Put pen to paper and begin to plan for next year what it is that you will be doing.  Don't wait for the first of January to come and find you without a plan.  Get in there and do some reality checks of all your achievements in 2016 and identify where you can improve and start making some notes.  Do the same with the areas where you missed the mark and see how you can alter your strategy for a better result.  Like I always say there is a solution for everything.  If you look for it and you are ready it would gravitate towards you.  There is a saying which says "if the student is ready the teacher would show up" and I must say it has proven to be a true saying for me.  Anytime I decide on something I want to do, every turn I make points me in the direction of how to get my decision done.  It is as if someone is working it out for me and providing me with the answers until I finally have what am looking for in my hands.

So, enjoy your Christmas and may the Christ of this celebration actually come upon you and be revealed to you in a way that you have never experienced before.  For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulder. And his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Merry! Merry! Christmas to you all. Lots of love from me to you and all your families.

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment