Saturday 26 August 2017

Turn It Up

Hey Guys,

I like to game, play sports and mostly just laze around. My favourite games are Overwatch and League of legends. I'm kinda of an anime fan but I don't watch it as much anymore:).One last thing I want to talk to you guys about is my age, I'm 13, turning 14 on January 21st. These blogs will be about what I'm going through in life so far, and to let you know our experiences in life are almost similar but its just how you deal with whatever you go through. 

We are in the summer holidays and its been a very good time for me. I get to relax, watch Netflix, game and spend time with friends and family. I went to a youth camp with my church called New Day!https://newdaygeneration.org/ That was one of my highlights of the summer break. Its nearing the end of the summer holidays and I am sadly preparing to go back to school. I'm entering year 9 and before that I'm trying to have as much fun as I can. Lesson for this blog is to live life to the fullest.

We recommend visiting 123mentorme on our website www.ruachdiorint.com and check out Brand Me Summer workshop, a good place to pick up some tips as you prepare for the long stretch ahead.

R. 


No comments:

Post a Comment